Top 10 Year-End Review Questions To Prepare for New Year December 30 2015
Do you have any challenge in our health, happiness or money this year? If yes, keep reading…
As the year speeds to its end, we begin to mentally prepare for next year. But don’t forget to take time to assess your personal and professional challenges and accomplishments THIS year. Here are some questions to ask yourself: Please write down your answer in your notebook.
1.What have I accomplished this year? Be specific. Write it all down. Schedule some time to celebrate this!
Q: How many hours per week do you spend on eating healthy, doing exercise, and working on your professional career or business? How much money have your earned this year?
2. What have I learned this year? What skills did you pick up? What emotional lessons?
Q: Are you productive to make the most income you want this year? If no, why? Do you find yourself feel stressed out, worry and feel sad most of the time? Record your emotions.
3. What got in my way? This is where your work will be next year. Be honest if it was your own self that got in the way.
Q: what are some of your health or mindset challenges? What are your inner voices to tell you that you cannot do it or you are not good enough to make good money? Look at your inner circle, do you want to be like them? If not, make new friends to find positive influence.
4. Who contributed to my successes? What can you do to recognize these members of your personal or professional team?
Q: Do you have mentors to help you in your relationship, career development and business growth? You do not need to struggle alone. You need to find good mentors to help you to grow to be successful.
5. What mistakes did I make, and what did I learn from them? Writing these down is a good refresher for what not to do next year.
Q: How do you spend your time, money and energy this year? Have you achieved your goal this year? If not, what do you need to change the way to spend better money, energy and time in the coming year?
6. How was my work consistent with my values? What will you do with the inconsistencies?
Q: What are your top values in your life? Do you work overtime to not able to spend good family time with your loved ones or yourself? If yes, you need to have good time management strategy.
7. Where did I not take responsibility? Sometimes this is easier to see with a little distance from the actual event.
Q: Do you blame others for your failure? What new responsibility do I need to take or to let go? It is time to help yourself first before your help others. You must love yourself first to have the capacity to love others. We need to love others as we love ourselves.
8. How did my performance rate? Give yourself a letter grade or a 1-10 score.
Please list your performance in terms of how many new people you talk to weekly? What impact your have with your family members or friends? How much money do you invest and what is the return rate of your investment? How well is your sale conversation?
9. What do I need to let go of? Doing so can help you move much more lightly into the new year.
Who do you need to let go for them to take care their own responsibility? What do you need to let go of your control to allow divine power to guide you ? Which target market do you need to let go because you do not love to work with those people and they cannot support your financially?
10. What was missing for me this year? How can you incorporate them into next year?
To review all your answers from the above to list your goal for the new year.
I am here to help you. I want to connect with you to help you to become the best you and to achieve the best success in your life. Please contact me at[email protected] or [email protected]
I would love to have a session with you to help you to grow to be happy, healthy and wealthy as my passion for you to love yourself and to love your work.
Dr. Jane Cheng, Speaker, Author, Mentor
Empower you to use your gift to impact others to make more money.
Ignite Happiness. Empower Success.
Author’s content used under license, © 2008 Claire Communications